2017-2018 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2017-2018 Undergraduate Catalog
This catalog is made available electronically by the University of Memphis. Requirements in this catalog are valid for students whose initial enrollment occurs Fall 2017-Summer 2018. This Catalog is valid through Summer 2024.
Online Catalog Features
- The UofM online catalog offers a unique feature called My Portfolio.
- My Portfolio allows you to record and track your favorite programs, courses, and other areas of the catalog that interest you.
- The catalog is searchable using keywords for the categories: program, courses, other catalog content or entire catalog.
- Each course and program page is printable.
- The My Portfolio link is located in the left navigation menu of the catalog.
- To create your portfolio account, click on the My Portfolio link and follow the directions.
- To access your portfolio account at any time, click on the My Portfolio link
- There are “Add to Portfolio” links located throughout the online catalog for your convenience. These links allow you to add program descriptions, requirements, and courses to your portfolio for future reference.
- Please consult an advisor to ensure that you are storing information within your portfolio that is relevant to your catalog year.