2018-2019 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
2018-2019 Undergraduate Catalog
Driven by Doing.
At UofM, an education isn’t something you get. It’s something you do. That’s because each day at UofM brings more than new lectures and assignments. It brings new opportunities. Not just to learn, but to experience. To create. Solve. Build. Grow, explore and express. And you get to be a part of it.
Our catalog is made available electronically by the University of Memphis. Requirements in this catalog are valid for students whose initial enrollment occurs Fall 2018-Summer 2019. This catalog is valid through Summer 2025.
Online Catalog Features
- The UofM online catalog offers a unique feature called My Portfolio.
- My Portfolio allows you to record and track your favorite programs, courses, and other areas of the catalog that interest you.
- The catalog is searchable using keywords for the categories: program, courses, other catalog content or entire catalog.
- Each course and program page is printable.
- The My Portfolio link is located in the left navigation menu of the catalog.
- To create your portfolio account, click on the My Portfolio link and follow the directions.
- To access your portfolio account at any time, click on the My Portfolio link
- There are “Add to Portfolio” links located throughout the online catalog for your convenience. These links allow you to add program descriptions, requirements, and courses to your portfolio for future reference.
- Please consult an advisor to ensure that you are storing information within your portfolio that is relevant to your catalog year.
Catalog Icon Guide
Revisions to Catalog:
Second major removal, Computer Science - General Concentration (B.S.), 11/14/18
Prerequisite requirement for Private Pilot Certificate - Commercial Aviation (B.S.), 11/26/2018
Removed outdated statement for B.A. and B.S. degree requirements, 12/12/18
Course changes to Ethics/Social Philosophy section- Philosophy (B.A.) -Global, 12/17/18